Grrrrr
Stinkweed
2004-10-13 03:02:05 UTC
I can post I can receive email, I can do anything but I can't send email.
My server said that I need to take ourlook express out and then put it back
in again I don't know if I can do it or not. But I can't email you till I
get it done. I may shut down for tonight, but I will be on again tomorrow.
Please don't tell the people what is going on. Just that I am having a very
rough time if they ask.
Chuck
2004-10-13 11:45:50 UTC
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:02:05 -0500, "Stinkweed"
Post by Stinkweed
I can post I can receive email, I can do anything but I can't send email.
My server said that I need to take ourlook express out and then put it back
in again I don't know if I can do it or not. But I can't email you till I
get it done. I may shut down for tonight, but I will be on again tomorrow.
Please don't tell the people what is going on. Just that I am having a very
rough time if they ask.
I won't Stinkweed. But I will tell you that I have a message typed and
ready to post if you receive a registered letter. Because by then it
would be public record in the county it was filed in. An attorney
wouldn't want you to comment but I sure as hell could. And I sure want
his friends to know what a low life he is. But I will not say a thing
unless you turn me loose.

Chuck
Chuck
2004-10-13 11:50:02 UTC
Post by Stinkweed
I can post I can receive email, I can do anything but I can't send email.
My server said that I need to take ourlook express out and then put it back
in again I don't know if I can do it or not. But I can't email you till I
get it done. I may shut down for tonight, but I will be on again tomorrow.
Please don't tell the people what is going on. Just that I am having a very
rough time if they ask.
##### Make sure you have all of the important email saved before you
reinstall outlook express.#####

Print them out and also save them to a floppy or cdr. And save a copy
of them in your documents folder.

Chuck
Stinkweed
2004-10-13 13:40:34 UTC
Post by Stinkweed
I can post I can receive email, I can do anything but I can't send email.
My server said that I need to take ourlook express out and then put it back
in again I don't know if I can do it or not. But I can't email you till I
get it done. I may shut down for tonight, but I will be on again tomorrow.
Please don't tell the people what is going on. Just that I am having a very
rough time if they ask.
##### Make sure you have all of the important email saved before you
reinstall outlook express.#####
Print them out and also save them to a floppy or cdr. And save a copy
of them in your documents folder.
Chuck
I have done the above, saved etc. Instead of removing outlook express, I
down loaded what I thought was a new version over the old one. Now I can't
remove it. I put in Netscape last night but it does the same thing. It
won't send email. I don't know what to do as I can't remove outlook express
to redo it. Any ideas?