Howdy
Stinkweed
2004-10-03 01:56:38 UTC
Check your email, time for my cancer check up and I'm getting nervous.
--
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our
wings have trouble remembering how to fly"
Chuck
2004-10-03 04:03:08 UTC
Post by Stinkweed
Check your email, time for my cancer check up and I'm getting nervous.
OK

Chuck
Stinkweed
2004-10-03 20:46:25 UTC
Chuck, I just sent you 2 emails and and I would like you to read them right
away and ans. them.
Chuck